November 23, 2011

Janelle's BLOOM clip

I feel bad that I haven't been posting here very often. I keep meaning to but it is just hard to find the time lately!

Would you like to hear a long list of excuses or should I just skip right to the post?

We have lots of pictures and news to share!

First I want to share a link to the BLOOM blog where you can find lots of great video clips and resources from other parents.

Janelle (Miss Gabrielle's awesome mom) talks to Louise and shares some advice about dealing with questions and stares from other people and the importance of staying positive! I am so proud of Janelle because I just LOVE her answers and advice and I know how helpful it could be to new parents. Listening to this interview when I was pregnant with Gavin and dealing with the shock of finding out about his limb difference would have made a world of difference to me.

TALKING ABOUT LIMB DIFFERENCE

So I just want to make a shout out to my friend Janelle! You rock! We are SO blessed to have such awesome kids and to have each other too!

(I will be back soon with an update about the Filmpossible Fete!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment