June 20, 2011

Miah the cat

Today Gavin told me that his friend Shalom touched his arm. He told me, "I no want to say no thank you." (We have told Gavin to tell people "no thank you" when he doesn't want them touching his arm.)

I asked if he wanted Shalom to touch his arm and he told me no. I told him, "then you have to tell him no." He said he didn't want to.

I asked him if a lot of the kids touch his arm.

He said, "No, just Miah. Miah the cat."

(FYI: Miah is my parents' cat. He is obsessed with her every time he visits. We were just there last week but I was unaware that she was bothering him by touching his arm. I guess we will have to give her a talking to about personal space! She has a bit of an attitude as you may be able to tell from the picture...)

No comments:

Post a Comment