March 7, 2011

Gavin's Favourite Spot

Our little guy has been really under the weather lately. He has been fighting off chronic ear infections and he is just not his happy self. We are doing everything we can to try to boost his immune system and help him get healthy.

The nights are the worst. I guess I can thank him for preparing us for having a newborn again. It shouldn't be too much of an adjustment in the night-waking department. He never really slept through the night in the first place. It is a rare occurrence that he doesn't wake up at least once. But lately, it is several times a night and he is just miserable. Poor guy :(

I'm so glad I am off work now and have been able to give him lots of extra cuddles and TLC.


I think he's going to miss his favourite spot!

(I'm 37 weeks and the countdown is on!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment