July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

On July 16 2010, our little guy turned TWO! Its hard to believe that the tiny baby I held in my arms just celebrated his second birthday. But at the same time, it also feels like he's been a part of our lives for at least 10 years!

I still don't know how we got so blessed with the most amazing little creature on earth.

I love you Gavin Michael James. You are the best! I hope you will always be Mama's Boy because you will always be my precious baby! I hope you never stop smothering me with kisses...although I know one day you will. But for now, I will cherish every moment with you. You are the sweetest boy in the world and I can't get enough of your gorgeous smile.

You have changed my life in more ways than I could ever explain. You have touched so many people. I know you will do great things in your lifetime.

I could not be more proud that you are my son. ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment