May 29, 2010

Oriana

A very wise woman once tweeted,

"Live life with a joy that is uninfluenced by your circumstances."
- Oriana


OK, so that wise woman is my amazing friend, Oriana! But this quote recently helped me get through a very difficult day and I wanted to share it in case it could help someone else too.

This is not the first time Oriana has inspired me. She is such a beautiful, positive person. Just being around her, you can't help but smile. I love this girl and I know she is one of those incredible people who will make this earth a better place just by being here. That may seem corny but I promise you, its true!

By the way, she even taught Gavin how to blow kisses. Hows that for a claim to fame? Ha!

Here is a video of one of my favourites of her songs (and there are many!) I just love the message about what the world would be like if we judged people based on who they are inside, instead of what they look like on the outside.

"People would know what they're worth. That would be heaven on earth."



You can listen to more of her music on her website. And stay tuned for the upcoming release of her new album! (She doesn't pay me to say this stuff, I swear!)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!! thank you for the quote...it seems to be a most appropriate facebook status for my day! I so enjoy positive, upbeat people and I continue striving to be one..Thanks again, Amy

    ReplyDelete