February 28, 2010

Born Just Right

When I was pregnant with Gavin, I came across Jordan's blog, "Born Just Right." I just wanted to share this with you because she is really an extraordinary little girl and her blog inspired me to start my own for Gavin.

During my pregnancy, I went through a lot of different emotions when we learned about Gavin's arm and it really helped me a lot to read about Jordan's adventures, see her pictures (She is SOOO adorable!!!) and videos of her in action.

I especially love THIS recent post about how she figured out how to use a knife & fork on her own!

Gavin is really into pretending to cook in his play kitchen. He recently became very interested in using the little plastic utensils to "cut" the plastic food. He concentrates very intently while he rests one of them on the end of his little arm and then holds the other in his right hand and scrapes it back & forth over the food.



They really do figure everything out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for your kind words. I'm honored to be a part of your journey with Gavin. He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete